This morning started out much like yesterday. Matt and I headed towards our parking garage to take him to work. As I opened the passenger side door, I noticed the contents of our center console and glove compartment all over the seat and floor. I looked at Matt and asked "Why is all this stuff all over?" He looked at me as realization hit, and said that our car had been hit. I immediately had that creepy crawly feeling again, and quickly called our building manager to report it. Matt called in to the base to let them know he would be late, and we waited for the police to arrive to give our reports. We watched the security cameras with the manager while we waited, and found that it was the same guy from the day before! I recognized the blue backpack. Only this time he had a friend with him. They came in about 10:30pm, and made the rounds to all three garages at our building. It appears that someone must have let them in the front entrance because they did not break into the first garage, they just walked in from inside. That is disturbing! Luckily the camera got a fairly good shot of one of the guys, so that might help the case. We were also fortunate that nothing was damaged on our car, and the only items stolen were a phone charger, ipod charger, and the garage opener. The manager quickly disabled that, so they won't be able to use it at any point. Hopefully they will figure out a way to boost the security, especially to our garage where they have been cutting the lock to the garbage room and entering through that door. Very scary. Hopefully tomorrow will be an uneventful day!
2 comments:
OH NOO!!!! I would be pissed! I hope they catch him!
Man, that STINKS! I'd me so nervous and mad, too! Stupid people. Grr.
Congrats on becoming and Aunt! Yay!
I'm adding you to my blogroll! :)
Post a Comment