skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Stocking is the Cat's Meow!
It finally arrived! I ordered this for the newest member of our family, our cat! Didn't want to leave him out when it came time to getting goodies from Santa. Not the best picture, but the little fish down the front are adorable!
1 comment:
rebecca
said...
That is SO cute, and it says Cooper. Adorable!
December 7, 2008 at 10:53 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sheena Marie
Hubby and I met in high school. Married a few years later. Got a cat. Had a daughter. Built a house. Had a son. Got a dog. Life is grand!
View my complete profile
Followers
My Blog List
Navy Wife, Navy Life. Watch me sink or swim.
Rory Gilmore book list!
11 years ago
Sunrise on the Water
Announcing:
13 years ago
Sprouts & Sparkles
Binoculars and safaris!
15 years ago
Lovely Yellow Ribbons' Glam Gals
A Breath of Fresh Arrington
Life As We Know It
. Lovely Yellow Ribbons .
Labels
accident
baby shower
Cooper
first blog
FMM
housing
life
limbo
midwife
nursery
pregnancy
school
snow
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(13)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(7)
Stocking is the Cat's Meow!
Review: Not sold on Twilight
FREE banners for Military
I'm an Auntie!!
I was a VICTIM!!
I was a WITNESS!!
Meet Cooper
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
1 comment:
That is SO cute, and it says Cooper. Adorable!
Post a Comment