Who knew the weatherman would be right about the forecasted snow?? I don't think even they realized the extent of it. It has been snowing on and off since yesterday, and it has currently blanketed the outside in a fluffy white layer. It is really enjoyable when you are stuck at home with nowhere to go. I once again love the snow!! (One benefit of being laid off... good timing!) The snow has also provided entertainment for Cooper. He usually loves sitting in the window seat, but the snow brings a new excitement to it, for him and myself. He doesn't quite understand why all the little white stuff keeps falling out of the sky, and it is hilarious to watch as he tips his head one way and then the other, trying to figure it out. Secretly I think he also enjoys watching people slip as they jay walk across the street, and peel out as they try to drive off too fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment