Kimmie has been doing these for a while, so I'm finally jumping on the wagon.
This week's topic:
Who are your top five celebrity crushes?
MATT DAMON
For the longest time, he has been my number one. He is an amazing actor, and seems to be a genuinely good person. He also appears to be a family man, which is adorable. He is sexy in a humble way, confident, and comfortable just being himself.
RYAN GOSLING
From my all time favorite movie, The Notebook. I fell in love with him the second he came on the screen. I think a lot of it had to do with his character in the movie, but sometimes that's all it takes to create a crush and have it stick.
GERARD BUTLER
No, it has nothing to do with the similarity with my last name!! I love me an Irish man!! Ok, so he's actually from Scotland, but he still has one hunky accent! And how about the scene where he dances in his boxers with the suspenders?? If you haven't seen it, please rent P.S. I Love You. Another heart melting moving he is in would be Dear Frankie.
PATRICK DEMPSEY
I was never one to get hooked into television shows, until Grey's Anatomy came along. I would have to say he is a major reason. Any guy who can pull off looking as sexy as he does in scrubs is a winner in my book.
CHARLES KELLEY
Probably the least known on my list, he is the lead singer of my favorite country group, Lady Antebellum. (shown center) He is an amazing vocalist with a wide range to his talent. He's also easy on the eyes. Nothing better than a good looking man that can sing!

12 comments:
Beautiful men you listed indeed!!! I agree on all of them, I don't know the last so I'll have to go look him up!
Have a great Monday!
Tanielle
I love that picture of Patrick, he made my list too.
I loved Ryan in the Notebook. Have a great Monday.
Nice list of crushes! Definitely fun to look at!
Matt Damon is seriously adorable!
OOOhhhhh!! I have always like Matt Damon. "How ya like them apples?!!"
Great list!! Glad you joined in the fun this week.
Have a fun week!
~Becca
Hi There! Very nice list! I love Patrick Dempsey as well. They are all very easy on the eyes!
XOOX
Jen
Mmmm...Patrick Dempsey. He should have been on my list. I also think Matt Damon is totally hot, along w/ Ryan Gosling. I love you whole list!!
Hope you're having a great day!
Matt Damon is such a hottie! I love him in Good Will Hunting.
Patrick Dempsey is the reason I watch Grey's Anatomy, lol.
http://www.eyeballgirl.com
Oh, I LOVE Lady Antebellum! Oh my gosh, mmmmmm!
Ryan Gosling tops my list of celebrity crushes. I just can't get enough of him!
I just discovered Charles Kelley a few days ago and I think I need more of him in my life. :)
I'd do you...oh wait that wasn't the question? My bad.
good pics! i have such a crush on matt damon and I love ryan gosling. thanks for participating!
Post a Comment