Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Bump

Ok, Ok, I finally took a picture! Last night Matt and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. I figured it was about time I shared my bump. So here it is... not the best pictures though.
Lol, Matt wanted to help get the 'full effect'. He's so proud of Baby, keeps telling him/her to continue to make Mommy's belly grow.
These are at almost 24 weeks.

4 comments:

KK said...

Looks like you're giving Matts snack basket a run for its money. Hahaha!

When you say bump on the phone I tought it was going to be a little one....nope you are really showing!

KK said...

I just wanted to add that I still think Frankie Allen is a great name. and I can't wait to meet him!

KK said...

ingender is the word i need to type to post this comment.

Jenny said...

So cute! I just looked like a house when I was pregnant! LOL!