Kimmie has been trying to get me to start 'blogging' ever since she created her's. I will admit I was on the fence about the idea. On the one hand, it could be a new way to release my frustrations through writing, as well as present a forum to try and recapture some of my creative side. On the other, I feel her life is far more exciting than mine, thus leaving me with nothing but the mundane daily routine of work to blog about. I don't want my blog to become a scapegoat for complaining, so if I start to head in that direction, please give me a virtual slap on the wrist. Now with my first blog nearly behind me, I will strive to keep my blog up-to-date as I continue down this road also known as life, be it exciting or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment