Monday, May 18, 2009

Friend Making Monday!

Today's task: Copy and paste these questions to your blog and give them your own answers.

You wouldn't be caught dead where?: Ordering from a "bikini barista stand". They are everywhere in Washington, and I refuse to support a local business that encourages young girls to show off their bodies in order to gain business.

Do you have any hidden talents?: Not that I know of.

Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at: Being compassionate and trustworthy.

Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at: Being open-minded about certain things and being quick to judge.

Have you ever won a trophy?: The only actual 'trophy' I remember getting was in middle school for selling the most during a fundraisier. I received a 4 foot trophy... I believe it ended up in a garage sale! :)

Name one thing not many people know about you: I've never broken a bone. (knock on wood)

Name your earliest memory: I was in my high chair outside watching my Dad paint our house red. I've been told that I wasn't even one year old at the time, but I can clearly remember the details.

What was your favorite musical group in jr. high?: The Spice Girls!! haha

What was something the worst roommate you ever had did?: Do siblings count? Lol Besides them I've only lived with my husband. I have a million stories about the siblings, but as far as the husband, nothing terrible comes to mind.

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?: When I was young I wanted to be a teacher. As a teenager I wanted to be an interior designer.

What was your worst dating experience?: The night of our senior prom, my now husband forgot his wallet in the car back at home. We were in a limo with a bunch of friends, and luckily I had brought my checkbook so we were able to pay for dinner and prom pictures. I guess it was his way of getting back at me for dumping him a week before prom the previous year.... :)

If you were about to die what would your last meal be?: In my current pregnant state I would have to vote for roast with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. Maybe some corn bread too. Dessert would consist of fresh out of the oven brownies with vanilla ice cream. And a tall glass of cold milk to wash it all down!

Who is the most important person in you life?: My hubby!! We have been through so much together and helped each other grow and become who we are today. We have brought out the best in one another and continue to grow closer. He has taught me what love really means, and has given me everything I have ever wanted in life: happiness!!

If your house was on fire what 3 things would you grab on your way out?: (Besides my husband, baby, and cat) My wedding ring if I was not wearing it, my memory box of pictures and letters/cards from Matt, and the build-a-bear teddy bear in a sailor's outfit that Matt sent me during his first deployment.

7 comments:

Keri said...

I love that you married your high school sweetheart! Hysterical story about prom.......you'll get a ton of mileage out of that one for years to come!

Tina said...

WOW....what a prom story. Be sure and never let your hubby live that one down! LOL

Happy FMM Day....

J.J. said...

Hello there fellow mil wife. Air Force here. Your answers are great!
"Tell me what you want , what you really really want"...

Aimee said...

A 4 ft. trophy? You must have sold a lot of something to get that. Makes you wonder what the person who bought it at the garage sale did with it.

momma said...

happy fmm!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Sheena,
Good FMM list! Cute story about you and your hubby! And I have never heard of bikini baristas - how weird!

Have a great FMM!

XOXO
Jen

Kristy Morgan said...

Sheena-
You should go to the coffee stand by Denny's in Arlington. The sign says "if you want bikinis, go to the beach!" i love that sign!
I didn't know Matt left his wallet at prom, shows how much I paid attention, or that you 2 are really good at hiding stuff.
Anyway, cute answers... love you peanut!!